Your photographs must be:
- 2x2 inches in size
- Taken within the past 6 months, showing current appearance
- Full face, front view with a plain white or off-white background
- Between 1 inch and 1 3/8 inches from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head
- Taken in normal street attire
- Uniforms should not be worn in photographs except religious
attire that is worn daily.
- Do not wear a hat or headgear that obscures the hair
- If you normally wear prescription glasses, a hearing device,
wig or similar articles, they should be worn for your picture.
- Dark glasses or nonprescription glasses with tinted lenses
are not acceptable unless you need them for medical reasons. A
medical certificate may be required.