- A Photocopy of the passport and initial visa.
- Four passport style photographs of the applicant.
- Details of residence in India. You must accept the terms and
- HIV test report from one of the WHO recognized institutions from
people in the age group of 15 to 60 years, if the foreigner is visiting
India on a visa for more than one year.
- Copy of the marriage certificate in case of those seeking extension
of stay on grounds of being married to an Indian national.
- Bona-fide certificate from the University/college/institution in
case of student visa.
- Accreditation certificate from the Press Information Bureau in case
of Journalist visa.
- Approval of the Department of Company Affairs in the case of board
level appointees in Public limited companies.
- Two copies of the approval of Government of India in case of a joint
venture or a collaboration.
- Terms and conditions of appointments and copy of contract or
agreements, in case of employment visa.
- Undertaking (in the format given below) from the concerned Indian
company on the following lines in case of employment/business visa: -
We take full responsibility for the activities and conduct of Mr./Mrs.
___________________ national of ____________ during his/her stay inIndia. If
anything adverse comes to notice during this period, we undertake to
repatriate him/her on our cost. Date: Signature of competent authority Seal:
(of the Company)