Birth Certificates and Vital Records

Travisa is a trusted name in the travel document industry.

Since 1981 Travisa has been helping individuals, travel agents and corporate travel departments to expedite passports and visas. Individuals may need a certified birth certificate to apply for a U.S. passport, for visa or travel purposes, for proof of U.S. citizenship or identification, or for personal records. Birth, death, marriage, and divorce certificates are vital documents necessary for international travel and other life events.

If you need to obtain a new copy of any of these vital records, Travisa recommends that you use VitalChek, a service that links Americans with the state, county or city agencies able to provide certified copies of birth, death, marriage, and divorce certificates.

Document Translation Services

Submitting original documents to authenticate your identity is part of every visa and passport application service. If you are not a US citizen, or your personal documents are written in another language, Travisa can provide translation service into English. Contact Travisa’s Customer Care Center at 877-876-3266 to arrange your document translation service today.

Click on the link below, fill out our legal document order form PDF, and mail it to us to begin your birth certificate ordering process today.

Click here to order Legal
OR - if you have your documents and are ready to get started, complete our order form and send all documents to Travisa.