Damaged or Mutilated Passport

Your passport cannot be torn, separating, or altered in any other way.  If your US passport is damaged, Travisa's Damaged or Mutilated Passport service can replace your US passport for you.

Need a US Passport?


To Replace Your Damaged Passport You Will Need To:

  1. Select the speed of service and submit your passport replacement request above.  Travisa will provide you with a list of documents needed for your passport order, processing fees for your requested service, and the next steps required to start your passport order with Travisa.
  2. Start your order.  Select Start Order on the following page to complete Travisa’s fast online passport order form. 

  3. Download your forms and requirements.  Travisa’s Application Kit provides you with a summary of the Damaged or Mutilated Passport service, important information, a list of the personal documents you need to provide, step-by-step instructions for completing your passport order, as well as the required application forms you need to fill out. 
  4. Send your personal documents and completed forms to Travisa.  Once you have completed all of the steps outlined in your passport application kit, you need to submit the required personal documents to the Travisa location listed in your Travisa Application Kit.  We will begin processing your passport order as soon as we receive it.  Travisa will email you a summary of your passport order and will contact you if additional information is required.

Fast Passport Renewal

Need your passport quickly? Travisa can renew your US passport in a day.  

Learn More

Track Your Order

Waiting for your completed documents to arrive? Travisa’s provides package tracking for all orders that are shipped FedEx and UPS delivery services.  Choose your service provider below to find out when your documents will be delivered.


Industry Leader

Wall Street Journal:

“CIBT is the leader in the travel visa and passport industry.”