Select Fast Track service on your Global Service Order Form for a premium level of service and the fastest processing available.
Fast Track applications are handled only by Travisa's Senior Consultants:
- When a Fast Track package is received, it is given directly to a dedicated Senior Consultant to handle from start to finish - including
opening the package and reviewing the application materials, through every step of the process, to the return shipment of your passport and visa.
Embassies and Consulates are aware of the priority status of Fast Track applications:
- The Embassy or Consulate processing the visa is given the name and direct contact information for Travisa's Senior Consultant handling
- The Senior Consultant and Embassy Liaison in charge of a Fast Track application check in with the embassy or consulate daily, and
the passport and visa is retrieved the moment processing is complete.
Premium Fast Track Service:
- Applications sent to Travisa for Fast Track service are received and processed first.
- Fast Track customers receive
status email updates at every stage in processing, can check the live status of the application online at any time, and can speak directly to the Senior
Consultant handling their request with any questions.
Special Fast Track Delivery:
- Fast Track service includes free FedEx priority shipping from you to Travisa.
- Print your specially labeled airbill directly from your order summary so Travisa can identify your Fast Track package before other deliveries are even opened.
Be sure to select Fast Track service on your Global Service Order Form.